GO InterNational exists to resource and mobilize followers of Jesus Christ through indigenous partnerships for global mission.
1. GO InterNational will be committed to connecting the US Church to the global Church.
a. Increase the number of GO mission teams by 30% over three years
b. Improve our training curriculum for team members, adding video in 2018
c. Add one new US church partner each year
d. Create a pastor’s network for missions training
2. GO InterNational will be committed to engaging future generations and encouraging them to be world Christians.
a. Develop one new location for internship placement each year
b. Partner with one new university each year
c. Add an additional college team each year
d. Develop a campus representative program
3. GO InterNational will be committed to serving the vulnerable and disadvantaged.
a. Develop and expand our children’s ministry strategy
b. Develop self-sufficiency strategies for international partners
c. Develop refugee ministry
d. Develop strategies to assist ministries that combat human trafficking
e. Partner with organizations that help start business development, growth, expansion and loan programs.
f. Continue to develop our short-term medical teams
4. GO InterNational will be committed to wholistic community development.
a. Implement Community Health Evangelism principles on every field we serve
b. Integrate Community Health Evangelism principles into our team training materials
c. Encourage our partner ministries to develop Community Health Evangelism programs and provide support and training to help them succeed
5. GO InterNational will be committed to sharing the Gospel with unengaged and unreached people groups.
a. Encourage current partners who are in proximity to unengaged and unreached people groups to reach them and develop new partnerships aimed at unengaged and unreached people groups
b. Encourage, train and assist current partners go to unengaged and unreached people groups outside of their local geographic context
c. Partner with organizations that are working among unengaged and unreached people groups
d. Develop opportunities for short term teams among unengaged and unreached people groups
6. GO InterNational will be committed to learning from and equipping indigenous leaders for church planting and multiplication in every place we work.
a. Provide a curriculum that can be used across our fields for training pastors
b. Partner with church planting networks in the areas where we work
c. Plant 15 new churches in the next three years through our partners